A Wisconsin native, Trudi is a first generation American of Swiss heritage with a degree in Education from the University of Wisconsin.
Trudi says, “I have been painting seriously since the late 1980’s. My joy is painting “Plein Air” with the Artistic Women on Location (AWOL). I enjoy using a variety of media, including watercolor, photography, collage, and oil. I consider myself a Picture Maker & a Picture Taker.”
University of Wisconsin-Madison - Bachelor of Science in Education
Continuing Education courses at
- Madison College
- UW Extension
- School of the Arts-Rhinelander
National: Transparent Watercolor
Society of America - Associate Member
|CORPORATE & PRIVATE COLLECTIONS
- Bank of Cambridge
- Financial Wealth Management, LLC
- Ralph A. Smieja CPA
- Susan Sez Fashion Clothing
- Wagon Factory Mercantile, Inc.
- Woodman's Food Market, Inc.
- Dean House Historical Society
- Creede Hotel & Restaurant
- UW-Madison Hospitals & Clinics
- Dr. Virgil Simley
Private Collections are also located in Arizona, California, Colorado,
Illinois, Wisconsin, Wyoming, France, Germany, Switzerland